19th, February 2012

Omg. it almost one month i am stuck here in jakarta. Since finished all my syllabus in Dec 2011, i was planning to get a job there and actually i almost got it already. However, too bad i can't make it due to personal reason that i can't tell. So sad.

 Now, i need to make another plan for my future, may be i need to settle all my matter in Malaysia and get a job here. Actually i got interview last week and i wish i can get it. "finger cross".

Well, in this few month, i learnt how to make a pattern for my cloth. I make 2 dress already actually. lol. i will post the picture may be in the next post.

Well, daily dose inspiration!!!


Oscar de la Renta 2012 NYFW- Tumbrl
 Lindsey Wixson in Anna Sui A/W 2012 NYFW

I am sure that Clara will love the colour.. lol.

to be cont..
 xoxo, F

No comments:

Post a Comment