Black in a red roses

Hi guys! This is my first post. Emm, I guess you still don't know me yet right? okay, my name is Clara. Currently I'm obsessed with "How I Met Your Mother"  . Guys, you know that right? because if you don't know, i'm think all of you must watch it. It's a very funny. hahaha.
This is the picture of HIMYM, look the middle guy on that pic? He's  my favourite on that TV show.



Now, my first post is my look from my lookbook. This look was taken by my sister on January when i went to my friend sweet17th birthday party. There's like every week i'm going to sweet17th party. haha. This year is my sweet17th years and my first year college, i hope i can become more mature and a lot better in this year. okay  i think that's all. i will post more later. hope you like our blog.



xoxo, C

No comments:

Post a Comment